From Allods Wiki
In Allods Online you can call on a special patron to watch over you. There are twelve different possible patrons, and one will randomly choose you when you gain your first level of patronage.
The twelve patrons are: Arg - Silver, Caprey - Copper, Ferr - Iron, Hyrd - Mercury, Irsen - Arsenic, Lex - Silicon, Plam - Lead, Rokoit - Chromium, Stagan - Tin, Uar - Gold, Ulf - Sulfur, and Xos - Phosphorous.
- The first level of patronage is gained by completing a quest after leaving the starting zone around level five. As you level up, you will have the opportunity to gain up to the fifth level of patronage by completing additional quests.
- The second level of patronage can be gained by completing a special chain of quests at level fifteen.
- The third level of patronage is rewarded upon completing a quest in Asee-Teph to collect various reagents and can be completed after you collect them all.
- The fourth level of patronage's quest can be found in Eljune and is available around level thirty-three.
- The fifth level of patronage requires, currently, a quest chain starting with collecting sacred or blessed runes and is available at level forty.
Benefits of Patronage
After you have gained the first level of patronage you can use incense in a prayer that calls upon your patron to grant you a special blessing. The blessing will temporarily increase your power for a limited period of time. Adventuring while under your patron’s blessings can aid you in overcoming the various trials in Sarnaut.
The patron's blessing increases damage and healing done by a percentage based on your patronage's level. It also grants you a stat boost while active to your preferred chosen stat, which increases that stat by an amount that increases when your patron's level increases.
While under the patron's blessing you are capable of using skills provided by the patron. These skills will give the patron experience and allow it to level over time after use, increasing the patron's level. Your patron's level is restricted to your own personal level and will not pass it; while currently the patronage level goes up to five.
As your patronage level increases you will gain additional skills from your patron, which require myrrh to use:
- At patronage level one, you are granted Martyr's Salvation; which restores you to full health, mana, canons, and removes mental overloads channeled over time. This skill grants five experience to the patron when used.
- At patronage level two, the skill gained is Martyr's Gift; which restores a static portion of your health instantly and increases in value based on the patron's level. This skill grants ten experience to the patron and acts as a heal and is affected by wounds. Rank one of Martyr's Gift has a two minute cooldown.
- At patronage level three, your patron grants you a new rank of Martyr's Gift and Martyr's Guidance; which restores twenty percent of your mana or forty energy instantly. This also grants ten experience to the patron. The new rank of Martyr's Gift reduces the cooldown of the skill by thirty seconds. Rank one of Martyr's Guidance has a two minute cooldown.
- At patronage level four, you gain an increased rank of Martyr's Guidance and the skill Martyr's Protection; which removes all control and movement impairing effects. This grants ten experience to the patron. The new rank of Martyr's Guidance reduces the cooldown of the skill by thirty seconds. Rank one Martyr's Protection has a two minute cooldown.
- At patronage level five, it can be assumed that you gain rank two Martyr's Protection, which decreases the cooldown by thirty seconds.
While under the effects of your patron’s blessing you can also be affected by special runes. These runes can be inserted into your armor, and they will increase your power for as long as the item is equipped and you are affected by your patron’s blessing. The runes must be of the same type as your patron to increase your power, and the effects of the runes will vary depending on their level and the type of item they are inserted into.
There are ten levels of runes and each level requires two of the previous level to create; this requires using a welder, some crystal chips, and some gold dust.